Re: Fedora 19 Final status, testing/karma requests and needed fixes

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 08:26:12 -0600,
  Tim Flink <tflink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:44:25 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 18:02:35 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Releng team: when a new selinux-policy is available, roll some new
>cloud test images (964006)

Are we going to start getting non-desktop type live images or have
those all been dropped for f19?

They were moved for F19 and are now in the Spins/<arch> directory
instead of the Live/<arch> dir..

I'm seeing MATE, LXDE, XFCE and SoaS unless you were looking for one of
the other spins. I'm not sure those are being built for F19

I am referring to other ones, such as scientific, security lab, games robotics, design suite, and Jam / audio.

If these are't going to get ISOs, then hopefully the release web pages will not point to them.