KDE after GNOME oddity ....

This only happens to the account created during the install phase of F19.

If you perform the following steps...

1.  Install F19 from DVD selecting GNOME desktop.
2.  Create a user during the install phase.
3.  Login as that user.
4.  Install the KDE desktop
5.  Logout and then login.
6.  Right click on the menu icon and switch to classic style.

The list of categories shown are....

Education
Games
Graphics
Internet
Office
Programming
Sound & Video
Sundry
System Tools
Universal Access
Utilities

If you create a new user it matters not if you first login to the GNOME desktop or KDE desktop the list of categories in the menu are...

Administration
Development
Education
Games
Graphics
Internet
Multimedia
Office
Settings
System
Utilities
Lost & Found
Find Files/Folders
Help
Home (Personal Files)

That is what I would expect.  So why does it end up "weird" for the "Install" user?  I want to file a bugzilla....but not sure what component to file it against.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.