Re: Most latest mirrors for fedora

I understand the sssd situation since it had a bug and its resolved
with an update too.
That's one of the reasons why i started this thread.
I was primarily hunting mirrors for the package rather than just the
koji. Now the package has moved to dl.fedoraproject.org.

I still feel mirror status feature is useful to sort out the most
up-to date mirrors.
Where shall I request for the mirror status feature for fedora?