Re: F19 Installer a little better, but...

On 06/10/2013 07:09 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 21:23 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
...I'm still filled with trepidation when the only choice
I appear to have is to click "Done" after selecting a disk
to install on. I'm not "Done" :-). I want to pick partitions
to install on, etc, but there is absolutely no indication
you will have that chance unless you actually work up the
nerve to click "Done" then see that you are provided
additional options. (So apparently even anaconda doesn't
think you are "Done").
You are 'Done' picking disks, though, and there's a big chunk of text on
the screen saying "They will be left untouched until you click on the
main menu's "Begin Installation" button. So I'm not sure it's really
that scary now.

Quite a lot of people have said they find the current layout a bit
confusing, but then, we tried two other layouts before this one and
people found both of those confusing too. At this point we are running
out of possibilities, but perhaps we could label the button 'Unicorn'
and have it orbit the screen randomly. That would at least be different.
=)
Relabel the "DONE" button to "SELECTION COMPLETED"
or something else that is not ambiguous.

--
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com