Re: F19-mailserver & selinux complains

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 09:18:51 +0300,
  Cristian Sava <csava@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will consider your suggestion but this may take time and testing. It
is not for today or tomorrow and not all the people will agree with us.
Courier is a robust and well working piece in a mail server so it's a
much simpler solution to disable or even uninstall selinux (why don't we
have an install time option do it).
I like very much selinux (when there is a simple way to configure it)
but I will not abandon courier just for that and many will agree with
me.

It might not even be a general Courier issue, but rather how it is packaged for Fedora.