    From: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (root)
    To: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: rkhunter Daily Run on arbol.wsrcc.com
    Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 03:35:09 -0700

So far I've just hacked it by including LANG=en_US.UTF-8 in both
/etc/crontab and /etc/anacrontab.  I haven't done any long-term testing
to see what breaks with $LANG set for cron.  Anyone know the reasoning
for cron and anacron clearing it?  Seems a bit antisocial in the days of
UTF-8 being the common /etc/local.conf setting.

-wolfgang
--
g+:  https://plus.google.com/114566345864337108516/about