Fedora 19 beta rc4 suspend issue

Hi,
I just installed Fedora 19 beta rc4 using the netinstall iso in my new Dell XPS 13 ultrabook and while it seems to work fine out of the box this morning I found that it apparently had woken up again during the night for no apparent reason.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason for a behaviour like this?

Regards,
  Dennis