Re: Icedtea-web plugin: Serious exception occurred

On 05/27/2013 09:38 AM, piruthiviraj natarajan wrote:
Well turning off selinux results in a window showing up as "An
unsigned java application want to run?" and multiple options are there
in the box. If I allow it, The web-page loads without an issue.

Maybe it's different from my issue then. When I went to the site you mentioned, I got an selinux error, which required flipping a boolean for browser plugins. I couldn't actually test the applet because I didn't want to register with the site. With the site I'm having a problem with, I'm not getting any selinux errors. I guess I'll file a new bug report once I narrow down where the url is getting mangled.