Re: F19 (au jour) - Missing /etc/sysconfig/network still causes problems

On 05/20/2013 03:24 PM, Cristian Sava wrote:
Giving up. Revetring all to NM and all is ok, with IP FORWARDING
(/proc/sys/net/ip_forward = 1).
I do not understand why initially it did not work (I only copied back
the configuration files, nothing more - those saved as not working)
Now I have a full functional F19 mail server, antivirus & antispam, web
interface, dhcpd. F19 seem to be ok.
Still /etc/sysconfig/network bug remain here and there - may cause
future problems.

Hopefully in not to distant future we have deprecated /etc/sysconfig environment files since they are Fedora/RH specific...

JBG