Re: libtiff.so.3 missing, Re: xarchiver extract MP540_RPM_drivers.tar doesn't work. F19 LXDE desktop (Beta TC4)

On 05/14/13 13:06, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Another question: Why can Cups only serve the paper feeder in the back and not that one in the front side of this printer-scanner? I.e. Sane can handle the scanner part very good.

I don't know the answer to that question....

But, the normal course of action in this case would to file a bugzilla and hope it is an easy fix.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.