[Test-Announce] F19 ABRT Test Day

Hi all,

today is the Fedora 19 ABRT test day! In the new version of Automatic Bug Reporting Tool we are focusing on testing of the new features such as catching SELinux alerts (aka. setroubleshoot integration), ABRT Server user experience or imporved information on reporting problems with tainted kernel or unsupported software.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-05-07_ABRT

To improve the testing experience, we utilize the new alternate test day reporting application:

http://autoqa-stg.fedoraproject.org/testdays/show_event?event_id=4

Join us at the #fedora-test-day channel at freenode and happy testing! :)

See you in bugzilla,

Martin Kyral