when lib report uploads a dump archive?

Crash in anaconda, libeport pops up, tries to file a bug, errors out due to network corruption (? but I'm on a plane using wifi so maybe unsurprising), but it successfully uploaded a /tmp/abrt-uploadXXXXXXtar.gz file to this location:

Soo…now what? I can't figure out how to retrieve that file, if I need to, if a BZ was created or not, or what.

Chris Murphy