Many different failures with Fedora-19-Beta-TC3-x86_64-netinst.iso, no successes

I have tried installing from Fedora-19-Beta-TC3-x86_64-netinst.iso on three occasions now.  System is VMWare Fusion 5.0.3, each time with a virgin VM with new 20GB drive.

The first time it hung during installation.  I failed to write down the package it said it was hung at:  I decided I would run it again to make sure it wasn't my bad before reporting.  Sorry, that was silly of me.  By "hung" I mean I didn't see progress for several minutes, then went shopping, and after returning three hours later it was still at the same place.

On the second attempt I got a nice error from Anaconda, from which I submitted 959710 using the built-in bug reporting.

On the third attempt I began the installation, set the root password and set up a user account, and walked away for a while.  When I came back I am faced with a box that says "The following error occurred while installing.  This is a fatal error and installation will be aborted.  YumRPMTransError Could not run transaction.", with a button for "Exit Installer".  I do not see where any logs are for this.  Ctrl-Alt-F2 to a console and /var/log/message is empty, no yum logs.  Since this is a VM I'm just going to save it off, and if somebody replies with hints to provide more information I will gladly do so.

jay