Fedora 19 hardware dependencies

I finally got Fedora into a 800 MHz 1.5 GB Pentium III using
721M Apr 24 14:20 Fedora-Live-XFCE-i686-19-Alpha-1.iso.

The live ISO was profoundly quadratic on this machine, the
fastest 32 bit machine I have.  Afterwards I had to use a
rescue CD to link grub.cfg.rpmnew to grub.cfg to make
Fedore bootable.

Once booted I was amazed to discover I was able to mount
NFS shares as well as Windows shares!

A machine this small needs all of its memory.
Fedora should default to no tmpfs when memory is that dear.
The motherboard does not accept more than 1.5 GB memory.

Gnuradio took some 500 minutes to compile, but it did
compile and then passed all but one of Gnuradio's tests.

I was unable to get the same DVD to install to disk
on either the E6550 or i7-3770K.  NFS has not worked
on any of the 32 bit installs on these two for some time
as previously reported.

--
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com