Fedora 19 L10n test - Feedbacks

Dear All,

Thank you all for your time and support in making Fedora 19 testing event a success. For further improving the l10 test event, please feel free to provide all your feedbacks at [1]. Noriko and Shankar have provided very valuable suggestions and feedback and we would really like to thank them for the same. If you have anything more to provide, please add them to the list under Fedora 19

We shall be sending the Fedora 19 L10n Testing report soon.

Thanking you
Best regards
FLTG