Re: Updates for f19?

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:59:10 -0600,
  Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:24:41 -0500

What other items were you hoping for? :)

I thought I wanted FEDORA-2013-5025 but that is just scheduled for testing.
I thought it was scheduled for updates, but maybe I looked at the KDE update for the wrong release. Or maybe one of the packages in the set changed and it went back to testing.

The other thing that is odd is that the pending list for f19 shows a lot of updates still pending for stable. Maybe this page doesn't work well for branched.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F19/pending?updates_tgp_limit=488

The reason I cared about the KDE set, was that I had gotten the updates from testing and then they went away. So that they show up on my orphan report making it hard to find real orphans I have installed. Downgrading that set looking like it was going to do remove some stuff and would be pain to clean up. So I was hoping the update would either get back to stable or testing.