Re: Bugzapper is inactive?

On 06/04/13 07:36 PM, Christopher Meng wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to join bugzapper group but it seems inactive.

Can anyone tell me whether I can still join or not?

For now, no, as there's really no group activity happening; that's why we marked the group as inactive. As Johann says, you can still work on bug triage if you want to, and you can follow most of the instructions in the Bugzappers wiki space to do so.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey