Re: systemd waiting for stop jobs

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 20:22:48 +0200,
  Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are days when I do multi-booting, and sometimes I type "reboot" in
a terminal. Recently, that doesn't work well anymore, because all I get
is the small Fedora logo, and when I hit ESC for the details, systemd is
looping through a list of "stop jobs" without any progress. Some of them
are for custom mount-points and --bind mounts. Perhaps there will be a
time-out eventually, but I'm not patient enough to wait minutes for
something to happen.

Is it just my test installation where this occurs?

I see this once in a while. It seems that it typically is having trouble cleaning up devices (file systems, luks containers, raid arrays) and times out in a few minutes.