Re: Working around gnome-initial-setup?

On 06/04/13 08:24 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
gnome-initial-setup seems to be getting run if gdm is active (as opposed
to say kde) even when you have used gnome in the past and before you
even can select whether you are going to login to a gnome session. I
tried a simple disable with systemctl but that didn't help. Is there a
settings key to keep this from happening?
I can switch back to kdm for normal use, but I wanted to test using
llvmpipe for gdm.

The service 'touches' a file in /var somewhere, if you look at it. I figure that it only runs if that file exists, and it's supposed to be wiped after one run. If it's not getting wiped in your case for some reason, try wiping it manually.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey