Install Advanced User options...

When installing F19 when adding a user at install time you're given the option to select "Advanced Options".  One is to select the UID and GID manually.  If you hit the + the number you're presented with is 501.  I thought that starting with F18 (at least) the minimum UID/GID to users was to be 1000.

Has this been changed back to 500 or is this an oversight in the installer?