Re: abrt broken for f19

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:19:34 +0100
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...snip...

Cannot answer those issues, but...

> In GNOME Shell I get desktop notifications about problems that have
> been detected. Yet when I click "Report", nothing happens. Sometimes
> ABRT reports kernel problems, but claims that the kernel is tainted.
> Uh? I run just the official Fedora kernel here with no proprietary
> drivers. But such kernel problems are not the only problems that
> cannot be reported.

The kernel sets a tainted flag after the first oops. I guess the idea
is that the first one is important, after that they might be corrupt
or unusable.

It would be nice if abrt would say that tho: "There was another kernel
oops, because one has already occurred, this report is not trustworthy
enough to report" Or just simply didn't show them.

kevin