Re: Unsigned packages?

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:33:59 +0100
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm facing unsigned packages when trying to yum update since the
> branch. First the update failed because of systemd in "fedora" not
> being signed. That has been replaced by a newer build today, but
> other packages are still not signed. What's going on? Are testers of
> F-19 Branched expected to run with gpgcheck=0 as with Rawhide? Has
> there been a fedora-release package to default to gpgcheck=0 for the
> "fedora" repo?

Yes, some packages are not yet signed. It's being done as we type, but
it takes a while to sign 35,000+ packages.

You will need to use nogpgcheck for now, or simply wait until
everything is signed. Additionally, even after everything is signed,
there may be stray packages that are not signed until alpha change
deadline when we switch over to bodhi. (Since we are not using bodhi
now, someone could do a build after the last signing run for the day
and it could go out unsigned).

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin