Upgrade test case revision/expansion

Hey folks. wwoods reminded me today that we were meant to expand the upgrade test case set. We re-wrote the upgrade criterion to cover all release-blocking desktops and minimal installs, but we didn't expand the test case set to cover those cases.

The changes seemed like a pretty obvious derivation from the desktop test case, so I didn't really think it needed to go through draft/review. So I've just Gone Ahead And Done It:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_kde
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_minimal

I also added a test case for upgrading with encryption:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_desktop_encrypted

I made most of the 'How to test' and 'Expected results' steps part of two templates and included these into each of the test cases, so we don't have to replicate changes in those common steps across four pages. Each test case page just includes the bits that are unique to that case now.

I also took out a few bits which I think don't apply any more - things that you had to do manually while fedup was still in development. I think the whole "Find the URL of the development branch for Fedora 19. This URL should be of the form http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/<version>/<arch>/os/ " bit may be obsolete for F18 to F19 upgrades too, but I've left that in until I can verify with wwoods - I'll go over it with him tomorrow and simplify it as much as possible.

I created the F19 install results template page, and added these new test cases to it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_19_Install_Results_Template

I took most of the old upgrade tests out of the 'Currently Unsupported Test Cases' section of the template (which is commented out so only visible in the page source) as we've now covered all of the ground that fedup intends to cover except for N-2 upgrades (it doesn't have all the silly bootloader options). We can add GUI test cases whenever the fedup GUI shows up.

If anyone sees any mistakes, please let me know! Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey