Re: [rawhide] install method testing wanted

On 05/03/13 09:09 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
On Wed, 2013-03-06 at 15:48 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
I tried installing rawhide via a netiso. Apparently, Anaconda does not
let you configure repositories at the moment. I found this[1] on
googling.

Clarifying: This is with the F18 installer's anaconda.

As John Reiser's reply indicates, you can in fact specify a Rawhide mirror for the F18 installer, and attempt a Rawhide install that way. There are limitations in terms of what's possible with repositories in the F18 interactive installer, but this is not one of them. The page you linked to - which I wrote - obviously gave the wrong impression; do you have any suggestions for clarifying the text?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey