Upgrading Blocker Tracking App

As we're due to have our first blocker review meeting tomorrow, I'm
going to be taking the tracking app down for maintenance and upgrade
later today.

I assume that nobody is using it at the moment, so I'll be bringing the
app down at 18:00 UTC. The upgrade shouldn't take long and I expect to
be done well before 20:00 UTC.

I will send out another message when the upgrade is complete.

Tim