Re: Removing Development Related Email from the Test List

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:37:01 -0700
Tim Flink <tflink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There has already been a thread here on this topic [1] but after it
> came up in the Fedora QA meeting yesterday, we decided to make an
> actual proposal.
>
> [1]http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-February/113898.html

As agreed in the QA meeting earlier today [1] , I've enabled the
defaultcc plugin in the Fedora QA trac.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130304

There were a minor kinks in the process (as seen from a few stray
emails) but I think that trac should be sending out emails
appropriately for each component. All components should be sending
email to this list with the exception of the following components which
send emails to qa-devel@:

  * Blocker bug tracker page
  * autoqa
  * QA tools: {bzattach, leftover-tagged-builds.sh, wiki_test_stats.py}

If you see any strange email behavior in the Fedora QA trac, please let
someone know so we can fix it.

Thanks,

Tim