Re: Fedora 18 install problems and options

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:53:57PM -0800, Mihai Tudose wrote:
> I downloaded Fedora 18 and I tried to install it.
> I have two problems: manual Disk partitioning and Software selection for
> installation.

What did you need to do in manual disk partitioning that wasn't available?
Can you describe the specific use-case carefully?

I'm not sure offhand about installing KDE and GNOME at once, but it's very
easy to do after the install is done, and that's what I'd recommend in any
case.

> It is so because Fedora 18 it is new or in Beta version and this two
> problems will be implemented in the future?

It's not beta, but the installer version is new and doesn't cover all cases.
The F19 installer will have improvements.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>