Re: Cannot mount Galaxy S3 any more

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 09:19 -0500, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> I have a Galaxy SIII running Android 4.1.1 (the standard Verizon
> Wireless image, not rooted) and Nautilus in F18 is able to mount it
> and access its files just fine as long as I make sure it is unlocked
> before I plug it in.

Ah! Then it could probably be Android 4.1.2 breaking something. I'm
using the default Optus image too, phone isn't rooted yet.

The folks over at the desktop list mentioned that mtp support has been
added to gvfs and will land in gnome 3.7.5, so F19. I'll see how that
goes.
--
Thanks for the help, everyone,
Warm regards,