Re: 2012-11-05 through 2013-01-28 - Fedora QA Meetings - recaps

On 02/01/2013 07:25 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
g on.

Additionally, there is some history to Bugzappers as a separate project
which was before my time, but as Johann has explained it to me, it was
something of a 'I'm taking my ball and going home!' thing that led to it
being set up as a separate sub-project outside of QA.

More like we choose to separate us from QA due to RH QE

  So far as I can
tell, there's no-one left who's particularly wedded to that arrangement,
and I think most people left in QA agree that there's no intrinsic
reason BZ should be a separate project, and if you look at it from f

The ting is the triagers skill set and reporters skill set are the same thing.

In the end of the day triagers are not doing much more then changing status of bug and or moving them around, if reporters always filed a "good" report their entire existence would be unnecessary.

But I love Rahuls explaining what "Bugzapper" are especially with a name they did not choose for themselves until the *third* attempt which as far as I remember he was not even part of....

Fun fun fun..

JBG