Re: Proposal: retire proventesters and bugzappers onboarding

On 01/25/2013 01:24 PM, Bob Lightfoot wrote:

So Adam let me see if I get it straight.

During my hiatus from testing {known as the F17 acceptance cycle} you
mothballed the ProvenTesters and BugZappers programs, but left some
stray references to them laying around the wikisphere.

Adam did not mothball anything those processes died on their own due to lack of participation and mentorship nothing has been removed because Adam has been reluctant do so.

If he had not done it I would have once I had found the time.

JBG