Re: Blocker process: tracker bug / whiteboard naming proposal

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 09:42:22 -0700,
  Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ProposedBlocker
Blocker
RejectedBlocker
ProposedFreezeException
FreezeException
RejectedFreezeException

And I assume it's still the case each of those has three modifiers: Alpha, Beta, Final.

I think we can live without prefixes for the whiteboard. There could be cases where a bug is freezeexception for alpha and blocker for beta, but those could be handled by not marking the state for past the next type of release. The simplicity of naming probably gains more than the extra effort needed for a few bugs.