Re: Anyone tried Fedora 18 on Dell R815<

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Gianluca Cecchi  wrote:
I start from DVD iso on iDRAC and after selecting install
(both nomal/default and troubleshooting--> basic video drivers)

I land at dracut shell saying

dracut-initqueue Warning could not boot
dracut-initqueue Warning /dev/root doesn't exist

I also noticed this thread regarding live desktop and UEFI secure boot
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-January/113317.html

possibly me hitting the same problem, as the system is currently configured with EFI
I found this at known issue page:

but it seems is not related to my hw and situation...
I will check during weekend if setting boot mode to bios solves the problem.
Gianluca