New Member Introduction

Hi,

My name is Bryan Koen, known as BifMeister on IRC.

I have used Linux in one form or another since roughly 1993, and have
used Fedora here and there for home systems. I have decided that I would
like to bone up my development skills and get involved with Fedora and
thought the test arena would be a good place to ease into it.

I am located in St. Louis, MO and now work as an insurance agent.

Also, I'd like some help getting started in triaging bugs in the new and
development releases.

Thanks,
Bryan