Re: Selinux\Systemd boot-up freeze

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Updated selinux* from koji solved it for me:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=376537

Thank you, you're absolutely right. I updated to the 3.11.1-69.1
version, and systemd could boot again, although it was printing a ton
of errors about an inability to start the journal. I rebooted to
permissive mode one more time with the new packages and forced an
.autorelabel, and now it's back to normal.

- Ken