Re: VirtualBox and kernel-3.7.1-2.fc18

On 01/04/2013 03:17 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi testers,

did anybody try to run VirtualBox (from rpmfusion or virtualbox.org)
together with kernel-3.7.1-2.fc18? My experience is bad, because the
vbox kernel modules fail to build.

Anybody sees this too and/or has a solution?

They usually lag a bit behind our kernel updates so it could just be that anyway any thing that has anything to do with issues regarding components from rpmfusion need to be discussed on the rpmfusion mailing lists.

JBG