Re: SELinux is preventing /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/npviewer.bin from create access on the file C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt.

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

On 01/03/2013 11:05 AM, M A Young wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

What plugin is doing this and what directory is
"C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt" being created in ?  $HOME?

I think you get an nppdf.so plugin with Adobe Acrobat reader. From what I
remember it hasn't always played nicely with Fedora.

Michael Young
Can you answer the other questions?

what directory is "C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt" being created in ?  $HOME?

Now I check I do have that file in my home directory on the system which has Adobe reader on it, though it will have been running the plugin directly and not via nspluginwrapper.

	Michael Young