Re: Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

On 01/03/2013 02:09 PM, Josef Skladanka wrote:
I'm absolutely +1 with jeischmann and jreznik on this matter.
Keyboard layouts are broken almost every other (if not every one) Fedora release. The same exact encrypt-prompt issue was (at least) in F16, and we released it anyway.
I'm not saying that we should just blindly say "it's late, let's ship it", but quite a few of these bugs (which adamw mentioned) IMHO are either present (not saying the exact ones, but the 'type' of the bugs) in Fedora for quite some time already, or just are not clear show-stoppers.

Which to me makes it more urgent to become a showstopper.

Ignore that broken behavior and just releasing has not gotten those thing properly fixed now has it...

JBG