Re: Ctrl+Alt+Backspace - Solved

On 31/12/12 07:06, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
.

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA <<URL:mailto:bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a new Fedora-18 64 bit XFCE Live install and and I find that
      ctrl+alt+backspace does not work. Is that expected?

      I need that function with my equipment. I have two Saitek
      illuminated keyboards that do strange things when I switch the
      color/brightness since F-16. After the color/brightness is toggled
to max I have to log out and in again using ctrl+alt+backspace. This
      on two different computers. On this F-17 box I can log out/in that
      way, not on the new F-18 install.

      How can I change that?

   It appears that this problem can be fixed by adding the following to
   "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf"

           Section "InputClass"
                 Identifier        "system-setup-keyboard"
                 MatchIsKeyboard     "on"
                 Option        "XkbOptions"    "terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"
           EndSection

   At least it works for me.

   Thanks for the help,

   Bob