Re: Ctrl+Alt+Backspace -

On 31/12/12 08:24, Scott Robbins wrote:
Last I remember you could create an /etc/X11/xorg.conf (or add this if the
file exists.)

Ah, I see  it's deprecated.  Ok, apparently typing

setxkbmap -optio9n terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp

might work .

   Yes, that does the trick, ran the command and Ctrl+ALT+Backspace log
   me out as needed!

   Than you, a seemingly minor thing but it really simplifies things here.

   Bob

--
   http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

   box7