Re: What has changed and/or how to control

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:44:50 +0800
Ed Greshko wrote:

> What has changed in a default install for that to happen?  And what needs to be changed?  locale is the same on both systems.

I don't know for sure, but I'd compare the preference settings
of the terminal app you are using. There may be some
obscure setting somewhere that says how it should render
unicode (or maybe the default font is different and doesn't
have any way to dig up unicode glyphs).