Gnome-shell 3.6.2-6

There is a bug in the last gnome-shell update. After installing the latest updates which gnome-shell 3.6.2-6 was a part of, I was unable to reboot back to screen. I deleted my nvidia drivers and it worked fine. As soon as I installed the nvidia drivers and downgraded my gnome-shell, it worked fine. Whatever is going on, there is a conflict between the nvidia drivers and gnome-shell. Would you please check it for me. I don't know how to reproduce it so you can have a look.
--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6