Re: The output of the command "df" (without any param) omits the line for the root filesystem

On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 11:41 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:36:55 +0100, Joachim Backes wrote:
>
> > 1. The output of the  df command in
> >    the preceding coreutils.x86_64 0:8.17-6.fc18 contains a line for
> >    the root FS
> > 2. The output of the actual mount command shows a line for the root FS!
> >
> >    mount
> >    /dev/sda8 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,seclabel,data=ordered)
> >
> >    /etc/mtab too!
>

> Well, the link given earlier,
>   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-20166/coreutils-8.17-7.fc18
> shows that this coreutils test update is on its way to stable updates
> already (becoming a zero day update for F18) after hardly three days in
> updates-testing. Seems it has been rushed out instead of waiting for
> more feedback.

It got +3 karma and hit the default autopush threshold. Doesn't seem
terrible, since this is a pretty subtle bug and critpath testing is
supposed to catch critpath failures, which this is not.

The update could get squelched, but I'm not sure that's really
necessary, as this really isn't a horrible bug.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey