[test-case] kickstarts and release notes TC

Hi,

as part of my work on final criteria/test cases interconnection I wrote
this test case [1]. It should check that criteria:

* A spin-kickstarts package which contains the exact kickstart files
used to build the release must be present in the release repository. The
included kickstarts must define the correct set of release repositories
*  The final branded release notes from the Documentation team must be
present on ISO media and the appropriately versioned generic release
notes must be available in the online release repository
*  A fedora-release package containing the correct names, information
and repository configuration for a final Fedora release (as opposed to a
pre-release) must be present on ISO media while the appropriately
versioned Package-x-generic-16.pnggeneric-release package must be
available in the online release repository

are properly tested.

Please if send me any suggestions or objections you have.

Thank you
Petr Schindler

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pschindl/Draft_QA_Testcase_Repository_completeness