NetworkManager and VM Bridged Networking

I tried using the procedure in http://fedorasolved.org/Members/kc8hfi/qemu-kvm-bridged-networking.

The first thing this article mentions is that NetworkManager cannot work
with bridged networking.  This is \unfortunate\ as Lunix stopped being a
useful server when I tried ro revert to the old "network" as suggested by the article.

I have no trouble running the VM on a satellite machine and have its
guest operating system (SCO Unix) mount the server's NFS shares.
I would like to have an SCO image running in a VM on the server and
still be able to mount NFS shares from the server.

Since NetworkManager is more and more an indespensible part of Fedora,
how can I do the needed bridged networking in the new environment?

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com