LiveCD failure to boot local disk

Fedora-18-TC1-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso

In the troubleshooting menu is an option "Boot from local drive". On a local drive containing Windows plus a recently installed Fedora, this option results in:

Booting from local disk. . .
FATAL: INT18: BOOT FAILURE

If I direct the BIOS to the drive instead of Fedora media, I get a GRUB menu. Seems like a bug. But I'm unsure how to get more information. What component should this be filed against?

Chris Murphy