Re: Respironics Comfort Fusion Nasal CPAP Mask

Hi I think my email has been corrupted can you please resend this email.
Kind Regards
Michael Smith

On 10/12/2012 8:52 AM, cpap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Test Community:

Checking out the latest F18-Final-TC1 and here are some things I
encountered of interest. I'm email the test list rather than filing a
bug report because none of these are blockers or even bugs in my opinion.

1.  I test on a Centos 6.3 host kept current and use stock redhat
qemu/kvm with virt-manager for all my vm testing.  I noticed that the
default VNC-cirrus video setup offered does not play nice with F18 in
any flavor alpha-beta-final.  Switching for Spice-QXL video works
great.  In fact F18 works full boat and does not fall bYW==