Re: test list rejecting unsubscribed senders

On 12/05/2012 05:10 PM, Kamil Paral wrote:
Some of the existing or previous list admins, obviously. I don't remember who.
The changes made were related to LinkedIn spam going into moderation queue instead of being discarded.
The settings have not been unchanged for 4 years, that's not true.

Any changes to our list settings should be announced to this list and who's granted list admin access actually matters since it usually requires a very special type of people to be handled properly from my pov thus the community should have a saying in who those individuals are.

Johann, I replied to you according to "be excellent to each other" principle. I would appreciate if you formulated your questions also according to this principle, instead of being aggressive. Otherwise your question might go unanswered next time. Thank you.

You call that aggressive?

JBG