Re: test list rejecting unsubscribed senders

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 09:05:56 -0500,
  Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I understand correctly, this list allowed unsubscribed people to post to this list (can somebody confirm?). Today I received complaints that it is no longer possible. It might be related to some adjustments I've made in mailman lately. It might be a bug or it might be just my lame hands.

Please stand by until we resolve the issue, or subscribe to the list to work around the problem. Thanks.

Some of the lists moderate posts from non-subscribers. That only really works well if the moderators let appropropriate posts through in a timely manner. If there isn't a commitment from moderators, then its probably better to outright reject posts from non-subscribers.