Re: test list rejecting unsubscribed senders

> On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:05:56 -0500 (EST)
> Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If I understand correctly, this list allowed unsubscribed people to
> > post to this list (can somebody confirm?). Today I received
> > complaints that it is no longer possible. It might be related to
> > some adjustments I've made in mailman lately. It might be a bug or
> > it might be just my lame hands.
> >

> You always had to subscribe to post,
> as long as I've bee here circa 2008?
>
> Otherwise it's spam city.
>
> Regards,
> Frank

Thanks Frank for confirmation, it was a false alert. One of the guys changed his email address and then reported test-list was no longer accepting his posts. Because it was just a day after I made some changes, I assumed I broke something. (I wasn't sure whether test list accepted unsubscribed senders or not).

So everything should be working well now. Please report if it doesn't, thanks.