Re: fedora 18 spin for raspberry

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:27:42 +0100
From: Antonio M<antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>
To: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases
	<test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: fedora 18 spin for raspberry

http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_Fedora_Remix_Installationthen
download the image (that is a zip file to be unzipped directly from
this link
http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/raspberrypi/f17-releases/v5/latest/

Then you buy a SD card, ...dd to SD card , plug the card in the box, power
on and you will see the usual first boot screens ..
Basically I have the problem that I cannot use the poweroff/restart buttons
that are greyed and after installation of yumex I cannot start it as after
root password I get an error (but it is workinf fine if I start it in a
terminal as su user!!) : I suppose that the two issues are connected